The days of buying separate data and voice networks for your business are over. With AT&T VPN Services, IP connectivity delivers managed data networking to your location, voice calling and data with security services over the same connection.
Voice over IP, Data and Network Security with Internet Access for your Business -
Compared to conventional network designs, one access line allows for significant savings. This simple approach brings together one or multiple locations, regardless of geographic location within the U.S., together in a scalable solution that can meet your current business needs and into the future. Truly, it’s that simple.
Flexible managed networking is important for your changing business and IP application deployment. Access to the VPN is available at speeds that vary from T1.5 to 20 Mbps, depending upon your needs.
Voice over IP and with Calling Options
Do you have to plan for multiple users to talk over the network at the same time? By taking advantage of network convergence, you can have your voice service ride on your managed virtual private network. AT&T offers Voice over IP calling options in increments up to forty-six concurrent calls.
Network Security for your Data Solution
The VPN value bundle offers optional Network Security with your data solution: a centralized security policy with Internet access for all your U.S. locations. Network Security will provide seven usable IP (v4) addresses for your business use. Converged Networking Made Simple!
Benefits of VPN Services for your Business:
• Convenience – AT&T makes connecting your business to your customers easier than ever
• Simplicity – One place for all your IP networking, Voice , and optional Network Security with Internet access(Network Security)
• Flexibility –Access options, voice calling options, and Network Security
• Connectivity – Connect to your customers while at the office or on the go
• Dedicated Customer Service – Single customer care and account maintenance destination
• Integration – Single contract and bill