About Our Company
CRM Corp. is a dedicated team of telecommunication professionals focused on providing customers with innovative products and services that improve overall operating efficiencies.
We are about “Keeping Businesses Online”.
The Telecommunication industry is an ever changing and growing industry. As businesses grow and expand Communications Resource Management has grown and expanded to meet the needs of their customers offering a complete line of current telecommunication products and services with a single point of contact.
Communication Resource Management is an AT&T Master Solution Provider that is focused on providing a full line of voice and data products, consulting and integration services. We are comprised of specialists and certified technical professionals experienced in the needs of small, medium, and large businesses throughout the United States. We partner with AT&T in order to offer world class solutions.
Communications Resource Management was founded in 1995. The core employees have significant experience in telecommunications, customer service, marketing, and business management. In fact the key personnel were previously BellSouth employees with over 100 years of combined experience. In the ten (10) years of business Communication Resource Management has built a solid customer base of repeat customers because of personalized customer service. Our customers know they can contact Communication Resource Management and for any adds moves, changes, upgrades, bill discrepancies, and repair service arrangements for local and long distance service as well as new equipment and low voltage wiring needs. Our customers look to Communications Resource Management for vision, guidance, strength, and stability.
Communications Resource Management is currently servicing businesses of all sizes, from single line customers to medium sized businesses and large commercial companies with multiple sites nationwide. Through evaluation and data gathering, Communications Resource Management compiles whatever information or pricing is necessary to offer the customer a total telecommunication solution.
As an AT&T Master Solution Provider we are able to offer the full line of AT&T Products throughout the State of Florida and as well as nationwide including the following:
Phone Lines | Long Distance | Data | Internet | VoIP | Mobility | Phone Equipment | Wiring | Consulting
Voice & Data
- Voice and Data Connectivity
- Solution Design
- Procurement & Contract Negotiation
- Cost-Reduction Analysis
- Reduce communications operating expenses
- AT&T Mobility
- PBX Selection, Sales, Installation and Support
- VoIP and IP/Telephony
- Readiness Surveys
- VoIP Planning, Design, and Deployment
- Telephony Etiquette and Skills Training
- Web-Site Planning
- Design, Development, and Hosting
- Dedicated Internet Access
- Database Design, and Administration
- Database Performance and Tuning
- Database Migrations and Release Upgrades
- Business Impact Analysis
- Systems Impact Analysis
- Business Continuity Planning
- Security Policies & Procedures
- Firewall Router & Servers Implementation Services
- Intrusion Detection & Counter Measures
- Anti-Virus Recommendations & Integration Services
Network & Data Storage
- Storage Area Network/Network Attached Storage Readiness Survey
- SAN/NAS Design, Implementation, and Support
Collocation & Hosting
- eCenter Readiness Survey
- eCenter Migration Plan
- Development and Project Management
- Managed Services Needs Assessment and Recommendations
- End to End Structured Cabling Solutions
- Voice / Data / Fiber Optic
- Telephone Systems
Click here see all products in the AT&T Showcase